Holiday Gift Guide
Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list by shopping at these Village merchants
Greenwich Village is the perfect place to start, continue, or finish your holiday shopping! From unique boutiques to unforgettable experiences you can find the perfect gift for anyone in our neighborhood.
For Your Out Of Town Family
- Cocktail Kingdom
- Help your out-of-towners experience the upscale style of Manhattan drinks with their very own cocktail kit from this Greenwich Village shop!
- Teso Life
- Treat your family to treats from Teso Life this holiday season. Give them a taste of Japanese lifestyle products as well as delicious overseas snacks that will survive the shipping.
- Manhattan Art Gallery
- Help your out-of-town family to keep you in their hearts at all times by sending them a framed photo from Manhattan Art Gallery!
- Fichera & Perkins Antiques
- Give your fam’ a taste of old-school New York with a fashionable antique from this 8th street business.
For The Fashionista in Your Life
- Surprise the fashionista in your life with a brand-new wardrobe piece from Atelier. This 8th street shop is the premier destination store for high-end independent designers.
- A Uno
- Pick from diverse international designers for that special fashionista by making a visit to A Uno.
- This new store merges sneakers, skating and fashion in an impactful, and truly trendy way.
- Introduce your trend setter to clothes that are both easy to wear and fashionable with Pachute! The owner and manager of the store, Sharone Komoroff, is dedicated to providing clothing that is comfortable and beautiful, with a minimalistic aesthetic.
- Elite Jewelry & Piercings
- Give some bling this year with a new bedazzled piece from Elite Jewelry & Piercings
- Jewels has accessories for any taste, from gold and silver body jewelry to high end fashion jewelry such as Murano by Alan K., Twisted Blade by Jena Forte and Swarovski.
- Shop Untitled
- Introduce your fashion forward friend to new international designers with outfits from Shop Untitled.
- Search & Destroy
- You can’t go wrong with a thrift store find! Search & Destroy brings punk fashion to Greenwich Village with their collection of rocking wardrobe pieces
To Bring To a Holiday Dinner
- Village Party Store
- Supply your holiday feast with plates, utensils, and unique decorations from The Village Party Store.
- B&S Zeeman
- Every good holiday meal needs a glass of wine to go with! Pick up a bottle before any festivities from B&S Zeeman.
- Casey’s Flower Studio
- Add holiday cheer to the dinner table by bringing poinsettias and other floral arrangements from Casey’s Flower Studio.
- Bring fresh pastries to your holiday feast for an absolutely delightful dessert spread!
For Your Furry Friend
- Get your pup a new outfit with puppy chic clothing and accessories from Wagwear.
- Dress your dog in designer styles with collars and more from DoggyStyle!
For Your New (and Old) Neighbors
- Area Home
- For the new tenants in your building, gift them a homey design piece from Area Home. Bring some cheer to their new home with throw pillows, blankets, and more.
- Land of Buddha
- For the neighbor that appears a bit old fashioned, surprise them with an antique from Land of Buddha.
- Even if you know nearly nothing about your new neighbor, you at least know that they have a new apartment! Help them to spruce up the place with a piece from Vitsoe.
- Start a building tabletop club with starter kits from Warhammer! Bring your community together while having some fantastical fun.
- Barney’s Hardware
- Assemble the perfect toolbox for your neighbor with help from Barney’s Hardware.
- The Grey Pearl
- Surprise your neighbor with a trendy home accessory by perusing this new Greenwich Village boutique.
For The Person Who Has Everything
- For the person who has everything, Waga is the place to shop! This small shop carries handmade goods primarily from West Africa, as well as products from Southeast Asia and South America, ensuring you’ll give them something they’ve never had before!
- Toy Tokyo
- At Toy Tokyo take them back to their childhood with a brand-new figurine or collectible!
- William-Wayne & Co.
- This charming boutique has plenty of decorative objects and home goods for the man or woman who has everything.
- Illana Fine Jewelry
- Open since 1942, this jewelry shop is sure to have a sparking piece that your loved one hasn’t seen before!
- Taj Jewelry
- Instead of buying your loved one something new, browse vintage pieces at Taj Jewelry or take an old piece of jewelry for it to be refurbished and turned into a brand-new piece again.
- The Hemp Philosophy
- Treat your friend to brand new skincare and beauty products from The Hemp Philosophy on University Place.
- Funny Pretty Nice
- Find something brand new and unique at Funny Pretty Nice, a vintage shop featuring a revolving selection of second hand products.
For Your Favorite Co-Worker
- Goods For The Study
- Celebrate returning back to in-person workplaces by gifting your desk mate stationary and more from Goods For The Study.
- Stevdan Stationers
- Replenish your co-worker’s pen and paper stock by gifting them a brand-new set from Stevdan Stationers.
- 20/20 Eyewear
- Take your coworker’s reading glasses to the next level by gifting them a stylish new pair from 20/20 Eyewear.
For The Person Who Doesn’t Want Anything
- Arts & Crafts Beer Parlor
- Take the person who claims they don’t want anything out for a night on the town to the Arts & Crafts Beer Parlor for some craft brews.
- You can never go wrong with Barcade! Gift them Village Bucks to this St.Marks bar for quiet night of gaming and beer.
- Grace Beauty Bar
- Treat your loved one to an afternoon of pampering and primping by gifting them a certificate to use at Grace Beauty Bar.
- Salon V
- Give the special person in your life a chance to pamper themselves with Village Bucks they can use at Salon V!
- Vada Spa
- Who can say no to a spa day? Show this person you care by treating them to a day of relaxation at Vada Spa