More than ever, Village merchants are giving back to the local community. Support their business as they support those most affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
Merchants Donating PPE to Health Care Workers
Pachute– If you add $5 to your order, they send a face mask to a NYC hospital.
Merchants Donating Food to Health Care Workers & the Affected Community
- &pizza– Buy a hospital hero a pie and you could win free pizza for life
- 886 – Bento box donations. As of May 15th, they have delivered 13,683+ bento boxes to local hospitals.
- CHOPT - Add a "Feed the Frontline" salad to your cart today. As of May 13th, CHOPT in partnership with Dos Toros has donated 28,652 meals.
- Fields Good Chicken – Give a Cluck to healthcare workers and those most affected by COVID-19 in New York City. They have already donated to 4,500 health care workers!
- Gristedes – Purchase a bundle for City Harvest for only $9.99 at checkout
- Just Salad- Donate Just Salad Meals to healthcare heroes. Just Salad is already delivering 10,000 meals a week to seven hospitals in New York City
- Kubeh - Donate $15 meals or $5 burekas to front line workers
- LENA– 100% of Venmo donations will be used to provide nice food, appetizers, entrees and desserts to our NY hospitals, doctors and nurses
- Sticky’s - Pay it forward with a #RandomActofStickys with just $12
- Sweetgreen – Donate to Sweetgreen Impact Outpost Fund. Already, they have fed more than 100k medical personnel. Help them reach their new goal of serving 250k meals
Local Crowdfunding and Charity Donations
- Ardyn at Home – Donating 15% of their proceeds to the CoCo Fund that supports restaurants and hospitality workers.
- The Body Shop- Donate your rewards to their partner charities like NO MORE which supports their COVID-19 campaign to stop domestic violence.