The Village Alliance is happy to partner with the New York City Department of Transportation to bring you Street Feast: 8th Street and Street Feast: St. Marks Place. West 8th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues and St Marks Place between 2nd and 3rd Avenues will be closed to vehicular traffic on Fridays from 5 PM to 11 PM and Saturdays from noon to 11 PM. Street Feast will take place starting Friday, July 17th and will continue until Saturday, September 5th.
Before you go out, there are a few things to consider to make your experience as safe as possible for your fellow diners, the staff and yourself.
- If you are sick, experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to someone with the virus, STAY HOME.
- Research the restaurant's COVID-19 safety protocols before heading out. Makes ure the tables are properly spaced six feet apart and that staff meembers are wearing face coverings.
- To comply with capacity limits, most restaurants now require reservations for outdoor dining. Be sure to book ahead.
- Wear a face covering when not seated at your table.
- Wash your hands upon entering and exiting the restaurant to avoid touching your face.
- Maintain six feet of distance between yourself and others in hallways, entryways, waiting areas or anywhere you may come into contact with people outside of your dining party.
- Try not to stay too long. With restaurants operating at limited capacity, there are only so many tables available for patrons. Be courteous and don't linger at your table longer than necessary.
With all that said, here are all of the Village restaurants and bars participating in Street Feast:
ST. MARKS PLACE
886 - Taiwanese cuisine - 26 St Marks Place
Boka - Korean cuisine - 9 St Marks Place
Bull McCabe's Irish Pub- 29 St. Marks Place
Eliza's Local- Cocktail bar - 2 St Marks Place
Gem Bing Shop- Chinese-style street food - 9 St Marks Place (2nd Floor)
Hakata Zen- Japanese cuisine - 31 St Marks Place
Klong- Thai cuisine - 7 St Marks Place
Kung Fu Tea - Bubble tea shop - 28 St Marks Place
Spot Dessert Bar- Desserts, ice cream and pastries - 13 St Marks Place
Mamouns Falafel- Mediterranean cuisine - 30 St Marks Place
Mango Mango Dessert - Dessert shop - 19 St Marks Place
Oh! Taisho - Japanese cuisine - 9 St Marks Place
Paul's Da Burger Joint - Burgers - 131 2nd Avenue
Ramen Setagaya - Japanese cuisine - 34 St Marks Place
Ray's Pizza & Bagel Cafe - Pizzeria - 2 St Marks Place
ShiMiaoDao - Noodle shop - 33 St Marks Place
Szechuan Mountain House- Chinese cuisine - 23 St Marks Place
VSPOT Express - Vegan food court - 12 St Marks Place
Yifang Taiwan Fruit Tea- Bubble tea shop - 33 St Marks Place
EAST 8TH STREET
Pelicana - Korean-style chicken - 52 East 8th Street
WEST 8TH STREET
8th Street Winecellar - Wine bar - 28 West 8th Street
Amelie Wine Bar - French wine bar - 22 West 8th Street
Analogue- Cocktail bar - 19 West 8th Street
Arts and Crafts Beer Parlor- Beer bar - 26 West 8th Street
Aunt Jake's- Italian cuisine - 47 West 8th Street
Culture: An American Yogurt Company - Frozen yogurt shop - 60 West 8th Street
Eva's Kitchen- Casual health food - 11 West 8th Street
Existing Conditions- Cocktail bar - 35 West 8th Street
La Panineria- Gourmet Italian panini shop - 1 West 8th Street
LENA- French cafe and wine bar - 1 C West 8th Street
Loring Place - American cuisine - 21 West 8th Street
Pane Pasta- Quick service pasta - 58 West 8th Street
Rasa - Japanese and Malaysian cuisine - 25 West 8th Street
South of the Clouds - Chinese cuisine - 16 West 8th Street
Stumptown Coffee - Coffee shop - 30 West 8th Street
Wicked Jane - Fine dining - 15 West 8th Street