Don't let social distancing make you feel lethargic! These Greenwich Village fitness studios are offering virtual classes so you can keep up your practice or spice up your workout routine.
Yoga & Meditation:
- Unroll your mat to meditate and flow with New Vibe Yoga. Click here to learn more about their virtual practices.
- Stay Zen with Core Power Yoga, click here to access their virtual practices.
- Allow your mind to slow down and be at ease with MNDFL. The studio is offering virtual online courses, private sessions, and corporate sessions while their space is closed.
- Open, strengthen and relax your entire body with a class from the virtual studio of Modo Yoga.
- Get Yoga on demand with Yoga to the People's video recorded classes. YTTP is also offering live zoom classes.
- Yoga Vida has taken their classes online with free pre-recorded vinyasa & meditation classes on their YouTube channel and daily sixty minute Instagram live classes.
Heart Pumping Cardio:
- Click here to get your dance on with 305 Fitness instructors.
- Livestream Barre3's classes with instructors from our local studio on 8th Street! Purchase a class package and receive 10% off with 10% of the proceeds being donated to No Kid Hungry.
- Receive tailored-to-you expert fitness knowledge with a virtual session from Nimble Fitness. New members receive a complimentary virtual session at sign up.
- Sharpen your self-defense skills with an online course with the Krav Maga Experts, group and individual classes are available.
To check fitness institutions within the Village Alliance boundaries that are temporarily closured, click here.
Don't see your favorite studio above? You can still support! Here's how:
- Purchase Class Packages - all studios in our district offer online platforms where you can purchase sessions to use at a later date.
- Rep Their Brand - check out your center's website for any deals they may have on apparel or supplies to keep you motivated through the distance.
- Social Media Shout Out - finally nail that crow pose, hit that personal record, find your rhythm in your home practice? Shout out your gym on social media to let them know!