Enjoy exclusive deals and discounts with the Village Access Card! Scoop special offers across the boutiques of the Meatpacking District and then wander along Bleecker Street and for the#ShopBleecker promotions.
The Village Access Card offers over seventy exclusive deals, discounts, and packages to shops, restaurants, and businesses across Greenwich Village, and which can be used year-round.
Scroll down for our curated list of the must-visit shops for Saturday. To view more Village Access deals, click here.
Where to Shop Small:
The businesses marked with an * are offering special deals using your Village Access Card
(PIC: Deka Jewelry)
For the Fashionista
- *Deka Jewelry*: A unique jewelry store in Greenwich Village that offers one of a kind hand crafted pieces.
- *Mind Boggler*: One-stop shop for the highest quality boots, shoes and jackets since 1989.
- Fly London(#ShopBleecker): Cutting edge shoe boutique creating comfortable, quirky and innovative products.
- Lucky Selectism (Meatpacking): A family business that started with its own eyewear manufacturing plant and is delivering quality glasses with a dynamic design.
- Stephen F. (Meatpacking): Men’s clothing. Limited run pieces. Jackets, tuxedos, suits, shirts, shoes, sneakers, and jeans
- Tziano Zoran (Meatpacking): Limited, exclusive pieces 100% made in Italy.
(PIC: Culture American Yogurt)
For the Sweet Tooth
- *Culture American Yogurt*: Artisanal fresh and frozen yogurt shop with specialty toppings
- *Amelie*: Elegant wine bar serving brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- *Ono Bowls*: Serving the best and freshest acai bowls, fruit smoothies and juices
- *OTTO Enoteca e Pizzeria*: One of the city’s most celebrated pizzerias with daily wine specials
- *Vapiano*: Hip cafeteria-style restaurant with classic Italian offerings
- *Wattle Café*: Café serving coffee and waffles with an Australian twist
- Magnolia Bakery (#ShopBleecker): One of New York’s favorite bakeries offering cupcakes, pies, cheesecakes and more!
- Li Lac Chocolates (#ShopBleecker): Manhattan’s oldest chocolate house; pick up their holiday themed chocolates for the perfect gift.
- High Street on Hudson (Meatpacking): An all-day neighborhood restaurant and cafe founded around the love of bread
- Resca (Meatpacking): Fast-casual Italian kitchen with pizza, coffee bar, and gelato.
(PIC: Some Good Wine)
For the Beer & Wine Enthusiast
- *Some Good Beer*: Boutique beer shop that carries fine and rare craft beers, cocktail mixers, and artisanal snacks.
- *Some Good Wine*: Neighborhood shop showcasing a unique selection of handpicked, artisanal wines & craft spirits.
- *B&S Zeeman*: Family-owned wine and spirits store offering a varied selection of wine and spirits.
- *8th Street Winecellar*: A cozy wine bar with an extensive list of wines by the bottle and glass.
- *Arts + Crafts Beer Parlor*: A beloved bar in the Village offering a relaxed atmosphere with world-class art and beer.
- Little West Wines (Meatpacking): A wine shop that also offers a space for private wine tastings and events
- Marble (Meatpacking): Italian-inspired and globally influenced steakhouse with pasta, seafood, and a cocktail bar
- Three Owls Market (Meatpacking): All day eatery, marketplace, and wine bar.
For the Night Owl
- *Knickerbocker Bar & Grill*: Enjoy world-class jazz, food and drink at this classic late-night bar on University Place.
- *886*: New York-influenced Taiwanese restaurant with locally sourced ingredients
- *Olio e Piu*: Quaint Italian restaurant specializing in their classic thin-crust pizza
- *Barcade*: The original arcade bar right on St. Marks Place.
- Kobrick Coffee (Meatpacking): Enjoy their coffee cocktail and happy hour from 6-9pm
- Old Rose (Meatpacking): Grab dinner then head over next door to the Jane Hotel for late night dancing
(PIC: C.O. Bigelow Chemists)
For the History Buff
- *Stumptown Coffee*: Sip on a cappuccino in what was formerly the Eighth Street Bookshop, a literary center of Greenwich Village in the 50s and 60s
- *C. O. Bigelow Chemists*: Shop all your skincare needs at the oldest apothecary in the US.
- *University Floral Design*: Grab your share of greenery from the family-owned shop that has been in the Village since 1928
- Chelsea Market (Meatpacking): Take a stroll around the former Nabisco Factory and shop the small businesses now located in the iconic building.
(PIC: Salon V)
- *Jasna Hair Studio*: Specialized hair salon in the West Village offering an array of services.
- *Professional Threading Studio*: A professional eyebrow threading salon located on St. Marks Place.
- *Le Mino*: A chic and relaxed space to get offering hair styles and cuts.
- *Karine Kazarian Skincare*: A luxurious skincare studio offering treatments for every skin type.
- *Vada Spa*: Treat yourself to Vada’s massages, hair removals, and facials.
- *Salon V*: Salon V is a hair services salon, located in the Village, where talent meets creativity.
- Liftonic (Meatpacking): Do good for yourself and learn proper form and body mechanics for lifting weight.
- Doyle + Doyle (Meatpacking): Sister-owned jewelry store offering unique antique jewelry.
(PIC: Bluestone Lane)
For the Early Bird
- *Newsbar*: A modern twist on a typical café with a large selection of sandwiches, wraps, salad, soup, and drinks.
- *La Panineria*: A gourmet panini shop with meats sliced to order.
- *Lena*: This snug French bake shop & café serves pastries, sandwiches, and flawless espresso.
- *Citarella*: The Village’s premier gourmet market offering the freshest seafood, dry-aged meats and top-quality ingredients.
- *Bluestone Lane*: Australian-inspired coffee and bites; visit the Astor Place location right next to the Cube!
- AYU New York (Meatpacking): A carefully curated collection of artifacts, objects and home furnishings from around the world.
- Gasoline Alley Coffee (Meatpacking): Serving excellent coffee in a fast-paced setting with unapologetic enthusiasm and friendliness.