Have you ever wanted to learn German? Sign up at Deutsches Haus for one of their classes, which are available at a variety of skill levels and intensities, with special classes on German art, architecture, and literature also available.
Click here to sign up or view the class schedule.
- September 13 from 2-4pm | AcroYoga with Mary Aranas
- September 20 from 2-4pm| Flow and Let Go with Tarah & Lindsay
Click here for more information about Yoga Vida workshops.
England, East Village, and Eastwick: Fall Films at Jefferson Market Library
For more infomation, click here.
NYU Creative Writing Reading Series
- September 10 7pm: The New Salon, Writers in Conversation- Joyce Carol Oates
- September 11 7pm: Poetry Reading- Lynn Emanuel and Kimiko Hahn
- September 17 7pm: Fiction Reading- Molly Antopol and Clancy Martin
- September 18 7pm: Rona Jaffe Foundation Writers Awards Reading
- September 14 7pm: A Tribute to Philip Levine (Cooper Union's Great Hall)
- September 25th 5pm: The New Salon: Writers in Conversation- Rebecca Dinerstein & Lev Grossman
Textile Arts Center
-September 8 6:30-9:30pm: Paper Cutting (After Workshops)
-September 10 6:30-9:30pm: Sew a Tote (After Workshops)
-September 15 6:30-9:30pm: Indigo Dying (After Workshops)
-September 17 6:30-9:30pm: Embroidery Sampler (After Workshops)
-September 22 6:30-9:30pm: Fabric Marbling (After Workshops)
-September 24 6:30-9:30pm: Tapestry Weaving (After Workshops)
For more information and the full schedule, click here.