- November 1, 8 from 3-5pm| Introduction to Cosmology and the Multiverse: A Four Session Course
- November 7, 14, 21 from 11am-1pm | Italian for Beginners: An Eight Session Course
- November 8, 15, 22 from 3-5pm| Screenwriting, The Art of Revision: A Six Session Course
- November 15, 22 and December 6 from 3-5pm| Expectation and Romantic Love: A Three Session Course
Click here for more information about workshops at the Jefferson Market Library.
- Tuesdays from 9:00am-Noon | Beginning & Advanced Painting w/ Jeff Berman
- Wednesdays from 6:30-9:30pm | Sketch Class- Short Pose w/ Zoran Crnkovic
- Thursdays from 9:00am-Noon | Beginning & Advanced Painting w/Elizabeth Spencer
- Saturdays from 9:00am-Noon | Beginning & Advanced Painting w/ David Reuss
- Saturdays from 5:30-8:30pm | Sketch Class-Long Pose w/ Eddie Rochat
- Sundays from 9:00am-Noon | Beginning & Advanced Painting w/ Joseph Perez
Click here for more information about Salmagundi Club workshops.
- November 10 and 12 from 10:30am-1:30pm | Morning Series: Sashiko Embroidery
Click here for more information about workshops at Textile Arts Center.
- November 2 from 2-4pm | Flow and Let Go w/Tara & Lindsay
- November 9 from 2-4pm | Inversion Immersion w/Kat Fowler
Click here for more information about Yoga Vida workshops.
- Nov. 1 | Photo Plus Exposition at the Javit’s Center
- Nov. 2 @ 1pm | Walk in the Park with Petzval
- Nov. 9 @ 1pm | DIT Redscale Film
- Nov. 13 @ 6pm | Lomo’Instant Launch Party and Instant Exhibition
- Nov. 16 @ 1pm | Introduction to Film Photography for Kids 12 and under
- Nov. 19 @ 6pm | Light Painting
Click here for more information about workshops at Lomography.
- November 2 from 2-5pm | Non-Stick Cookware Q&A w/ Swiss Diamond
- November 8 from 3-5pm | Discover Paleo: Duo Cookbook & Demo
- November 9 from 3-5pm | Vitamix Versatility
- November 12 from 3-6pm | Baking in the Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven
- November 15 from 2-5pm | Brewing with Bodum
- November 16 from 2-5pm | Dinner “Under Pressure” w/ WMF & Silit
- November 20 from 5-7pm | Knife Skills and Q&A w/ Don
- November 22 and 23 from 11am-5pm | Knife Sharpening for Charity
- November 22 from 12:30-4:30pm | Q&A w/Shun Cutlery
- November 22 from 3-5pm | Cooking w/ Le Creuset
Click here for more information about workshops at Broadway Panhandler.
- September 15 - December 1 from 6:30-9:30pm | Monday Evening Drawing with Ron Milewicz
- September 18 -December 11 from 6:30-9:30pm | Thursday Evening Drawing with John Lees
- September 20-December 6 from 10:00am-1:00pm | Saturday Morning Drawing with Sam Levy
- September 20 –December 6 from 10:00-1:00pm | Saturday Afternoon Painting with Catherine Lepp
- September 15 –December 1 from 6:30-9:30pm | Monday Evening Sculpture with Lee Tribe
- September 18 – December 11 from 6:30-9:30pm | Thursday Evening Sculpture with Leonid Lerman
- September 20- December 6 10:00am-1:00pm | Saturday Morning Sculpture with Jock Ireland
- September 20- December 6 6:30-9:30pm | Friday Evening Watercolor with Ophrah Shemesh
Click here for more information about New York Studio School workshops.