Cartoons and activities for kids and adults of all ages. On October 18th W. 8th Street retailers will open their doors to host the first annual Crazy 8 Cartoon Festival. Throughout the course of the day, activities and cartoons will be available in some of the streets restaurants and establishments. Come out for all the fun 8th Street inspired activities:
• 8 Hours of Animation
• 8 Hours of Comic and Cartoon Art
• 8 Hours of Family Art Projects
• 8 Dollar Cartoon-ified Cocktails for adults
• 8 Dollar Cartoon Tattoos
• 8 Minute Street Parade.
Crazy 8 draws on the unique look and feel of 8th Street and bring a fun, light-hearted festival to the heart of the Village.
The best part? The event is free, open to the public, and all about 8th Street.
• Art wall mural begins
• Venues start to show classic cartoons
• Scribble Art Workshop Kid and Family Art Projects begin
• Street Kids Art Show at Burger Joint
• 8 minute parade featuring the New York Stars Twirling and Marching Band
• The Next Big Thing Comic and Cartoon Art Show at the Marlton Hotel
Click here for more information and to view activity details for the day.
**Classic Cartoons curated by PUB D HUB shown at all participating CRAZY 8 venues.