The Village Alliance offers various sponsorship opportunities to help your business to reach our audience of over 50,000 people, and increase your street level visibilty.
With our marketing partnership program, partners agree to construct a partnership of mutual benefit. Through this, we, as a community can promote the business and events in Greenwich Village and Astor Place more proactively and support the districts growth and success.
Our basic digital amplification package starts at $500 and includes -
One year includes:
- 8 posts on Twitter. Audience: 4,750.
- 4 posts on Facebook (2 of which will be boosted using paid promotion). Audience: 7,650.
- 2 features in our bi-weekly e-newsletter, the Village Beat. Audience: 6,500.
- Listing and 2 features on our website. Audience: 6,000 per month.
- Optional participation in the Village Access discount card program. Audience: 13,000.
For complete information about the marketing partnership and other sponsorship options including Street Lamp Pole Banners, Dining Guide, and Holiday Lighting, click here.
The Astor Place plazas are available to hire for many event types, ranging from film and television shoots to brand activations.
If you are interested in holding an event, film or photo shoot on either of the Astor Place public plazas, you must apply to both the Village Alliance and the City's Street Activity Permit Office (SAPO) for permission.
Our plaza event use guidelines (below) outline the permit process, associated fees and contain the application form. Click below to view and download these guidelines.
For further information about any of our sponsorship programs, click the file below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 777 2173.