Business AssistanceRetail News

2018 First Quarter Retail Report

Which Village businesses are over 25 years old? Which new ones call the Village home? Where is retail space available in Greenwich Village? The answers are in our First Quarter Retail Report which focuses on the current retail environment in Greenwich Village.

During 2018 the Village Alliance celebrates it's 25th anniversary, our report highlights those businesses which have traded for 25 years and more. Our neighborhood is filled with every type of shop from small mom-and-pops, to local New York City and national retailers.

With a population of over 50,000 people and an average median income of $110,000, the area caters to working professionals, college students and everyone in between.

Released four times a year, the report provides a snapshot of the different neighborhoods within our district, highlighting their characteristics as well as recent retail openings and availabilities.

To read the report, click here

2018 First Quarter Retail Report

Comments

1. things to do
    things to do on 04/23/2018 5:47 a.m.

Thank you for sharing the report! Just realized that it's second quarter already, so fast.

2. instagram viewer
    instagram viewer on 04/26/2018 8:17 a.m.

Thank you for sharing the report.

3. фотограф харьков
    фотограф харьков on 05/01/2018 9:17 a.m.

Отличная получилась фотография, очень живая и атмосферная

4. proprepandfulfillment
    proprepandfulfillment on 05/22/2018 1:24 p.m.

I have visited here and I think this is the greenest street in the Greenwich.
    Otherwise, I can send you my own images of this place Which I personally captured.

5. Syntera sharing coin
    Syntera sharing coin on 06/11/2018 9:19 a.m.

twitter.com/SynteraIndo

6. top cbse school in greater noida
    top cbse school in greater noida on 07/06/2018 8 a.m.

Our academic pursuits, along with a range of extracurricular activities, help in honing a child's skills and ensuring that he/she grows to be a mature and responsible citizen.

7. asdfa
    asdfa on 08/26/2018 8:04 a.m.

asdfas

8. help in assignment
    help in assignment on 08/26/2018 8:05 a.m.

I hope everyone will know the value of quarter retail reports in villages. Then every user will follow our updates from all areas to make better stories.

9. leon falix
    leon falix on 09/20/2018 3:38 a.m.

Just want to comment on few general things, the website style is perfect, the written content is real great

10. Write My Assignment
    Write My Assignment on 10/06/2018 6:33 a.m.

such activities bring unity in society which shows the really bonding between residents.

11. https://gethappybirthdaywishes.xyz/
    https://gethappybirthdaywishes.xyz/ on 10/17/2018 1:25 a.m.

12. https://standardtopics.com/
    https://standardtopics.com/ on 10/17/2018 1:25 a.m.

It is the information I am looking for. I'm learning more about this. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. Hope you bring more things related to it.

13. 192.168.o.1
    192.168.o.1 on 10/30/2018 4:53 a.m.

Je vous remercie de l'information! Je cherchais et ne pouvait pas trouver. Vous me aidé!

14. test tube baby hospital in hisar
    test tube baby hospital in hisar on 11/14/2018 6:30 a.m.

The Health system is created in a proficient way of expanding the network in the multispecialty services. With the ever-growing population, the hospital has announced many ambitious plans that have ultimately lead to the excellence.

15. Play school in Barwala
    Play school in Barwala on 11/14/2018 6:31 a.m.

School believe in the individuality and unique identity of each child, and our educational philosophy is emphatic about providing a child-centric education through a unique curriculum.

16. Maxfield41
    Maxfield41 on 11/28/2018 2:42 a.m.

Thanks For Truly I appreciate the effort you done to share the information. The topic now I found to keep on effective to the matter which I continued exploring for a long time.

17. CSGO prime accounts
    CSGO prime accounts on 12/04/2018 6:49 a.m.

CSGO is a game where two teams play against each other.

18. Agriculture college in dehradun
    Agriculture college in dehradun on 12/06/2018 6:47 a.m.

hiij

19. jewels puzzle games
    jewels puzzle games on 12/10/2018 11:18 p.m.

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

20. subway surfing
    subway surfing on 01/01/2019 7:12 p.m.

Thank you very much for providing people with contents that are informative like this.